Program + Acommodation*
- Make sure you understand how we work and why you pay to volunteer.
- You can fill in the Application Form anytime. Completing the form does not mean you are making a commitment with our organization. You can read our terms and conditions. Dates can also be approximate, as we may suggest a change. If you have questions, you can always write an email to Jesica (firstname.lastname@example.org) before completing the form.
- Please bear in mind that we are not a service provider agency and we do not charge a registration fee. The following donations must be agreed and will be used to sustain the work of coordinators and The Voluntario Global Network of projects.
- Accommodation with us is optional, if you don’t need accommodation or prefer to find your own, please state so in the comments area of the application form.
If you’re a student at University and want to earn credit or get a grant to carry out your volunteer experience, please apply through The Omprakash Foundation here: https://www.omprakash.org/global/voluntario-global
If you’re a faculty, administrator, or director looking to partner with us in a Service Learning Program, please send an email to the above address to receive more information.
It is important you consider that most educational projects remain close during our Summer Break, which goes from mid December till March. However, we will advise you on availability in case you choose these dates.
Voluntario Global does a weekly follow-up of each volunteer and provides assistance from the moment you fill in the Application Form.
After the bank, taxes and admin discounts (around 20%), we receive an amount in argentine peso which is used as shown below. Once you arrive in Argentina, you can ask your coordinator if you have more questions about how this is spent.
- 50% Goes to the projects: 15% is assigned to the project you work for and 35% is saved and used according to major needs of the Network (Social Savings Fund), including the youth development project Pacheco Community.
- 30% Goes to pay all coordinators for their work with volunteers and organizations.
- 20% Is used to legally administrate and sustain the The Voluntario Global Network of Projects: this includes lawyers, paperwork, certifications, meetings, and to cover any urgent needs the projects might have.
- 10% Website Maintenance.
Voluntario Global is a non-profit organization (NGO) registered in Buenos Aires, Argentina under number 0000 515. We do not receive financial assistance from the Government, nor corporations. Therefore, our funds come directly from the volunteers who register in our programs. Donations are spent according to community needs under the strict supervision of our local coordinators.
Thanks to the volunteer’s donations, we have been able to begin operating a Social Savings Fund. This has allowed to finance computers, books, and many necessary supplies to go on and grow our Network. In addition, we have also financed a home construction loan for a family that lives in Villa Soldati, the construction of a kindergarten in Barracas, in 2010, the opening of the Laundry Project in 2008, and the Pacheco Community Project, in 2014.
If you would like to make a donation or receive further information about this Fund, please contact our Founder, Valeria Gracia, at email@example.com
Yes, we have partnered with Fund My Travel so all volunteers can create a campaign and get funds to volunteer with us in Argentina.